COUNTY OF CAMDEN
M. ALLAN VOGELSON CAMDEN COUNTY LIBRARY
INTERIOR + EXTERIOR RENOVATIONS
PROJECT IN PROGRESS
COMPLETION DATE: 2020
CONSTRUCTION VALUE: TBD
PROJECT AREA: 57,000 SF
Settembrino Architects was hired by the Camden County for a complete renovation project at the M. Allan Vogelson Camden County Library. The project scope includes the following:
- Front entrance design to address the issue of visibility from the street and to address and improve the pedestrian experience on entering the building.
- The barrel vaulted glazed windows will be removed and replaced with a simple “butterfly” glass roof projecting out over the access road.
- Incorporating more natural light by adding windows around the building.
- Redesign of front circulation desk and administration areas.
- New lavatory facilities.
- New computer locations and well defined sound areas.
- New modern seating areas as well as the spaces designed categorically for adults, children and youth.